It’s interesting living in San Francisco because it feels like Fall all year round, with the exception of real Fall… which tends to feel like summer here. When it comes to fall dressing, knits, sweaters, and anything oversized tends to be a safe haven. You want clothing you can easily layer, that’s comfortable, and most of all cozy. Here are some classic pieces I’m eyeing for Fall 2021.
- WAYF: Split V Square Neck Midi Dress
- Jonathan Simkhai: Skyla Loungewear Knit Wrap Dress
- BB Dakota: Made Ya Cinch Dress
- Free People: Easy Street Tunic Sweater
- Free People: Blue Bell V Neck Sweater
- Everlane: Oversized Alpaca Crew Sweater
- AGOLDE: ’90s Fit High Rise Loose Fit Jeans
- Boyish: Toby Relaxed Jeans
- Levi’s: Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans
Hope some of these classic Fall wardrobe staples gives you ideas on how to gear up for Fall 2021!
www.trendenvy.com occasionally receives vendor/ brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services.