Wearing The Jetset Diaries hayworth romper, Dolce Vita heeled sandals, and Ray-Ban sunglasses.
One of the trendiest and easiest ways to dress for summer is with a romper. This trend is easy to wear since it’s just 1-piece, and styling is a breeze since all you have to think about are the shoes and accessories. When it comes to styling a romper, below are some of the things I keep in mind to look fashionable and summer ready head-to-toe.
3 Easy Ways to Style a Romper
- Pair it with some cute summer shoes. Rompers look particularly best with light-colored shoes like lace-up sandals, espadrilles (Soludos makes great ones), wedges, or peep-toe booties. To help you out, below are some of my top shoe picks.
- Dolce Vita jasmyn ghillie lace-up sandals: on sale for $60 (used to be $90)
- Soludos leather braided sandals: $89
- Soludos tassel suede platform gladiator espadrilles: $89
- X Revolve lace-up soto sandals: $110
- Vince Camuto kensa peep toe booties: $150 at Nordstrom
- Wear some reflective sunglasses
- I never leave the house wearing a romper without sunglasses. The two go hand in hand, especially because you usually wear rompers when it’s hot outside. The best shades, in my opinion, to wear with a romper are those with a reflective surface (like my Ray-Bans) because they scream fashion-forward summer.
- If you need a jacket, denim jackets are key
- I own 3 denim jackets and can easily add more to my wardrobe because I wear them over and over again, year after year. Denim jackets are classic, stylish, and add the perfect amount of warmth to a spring/summer outfit. Some of my favorite affordable denim jackets include this Levi’s ex-boyfriend trucker jacket, this Blank NYC distressed denim jacket, and this Abercrombie classic denim jacket.
You must be logged in to post a comment.