Wearing ASTR the label linen dress, Soludos cactus espadrilles (size down since they stretch with wear), and Cult Gaia small bamboo bag.
Anybody else ready for Spring? I’ve been noticing so many cute spring styles out there and have been prepping my wardrobe by buying dresses like this linen one from Nordstrom. When deciding what to buy for spring fashion, some things I like to ask are… will you wear it at least 3x? Does it fit right, and does the color scream spring and is flattering against your skin? I wore this particular outfit to the Asian Art Museum for a Couture Korea exhibition. It was the perfect dress to get me excited about spring and was super comfortable on. For those looking for some spring dress style inspiration, look no further! Below are some of my favorites!
8 Light Colored Dresses Perfect for Spring
- ASTR the label ruffle linen blend wrap dress: $69 (also comes in yellow)
- The Jetset Diaries lanza mini dress in blush pink: on sale for $75 (originally $189)
- ASTR the label fiona dress in soft pink floral: on sale for $66 (originally $110)
- Stone Cold Fox warren dress: $129-$258 depending on color
- Moon River linen & cotton button front dress in white: $98
- B.P Button front striped dress: $55
- Donna Mizani maya mini dress: $200
- Tularosa maddy striped wrap dress: $179
You must be logged in to post a comment.