Wearing Mango studded dress, B-Low The Belt bri bri belt (cheaper version here), Coach legacy handbag, and Marc Fisher boots.
Ever wonder how fashionistas can wear a dress and look like they’re ready for anything, for hours? The secret is in the shoes. One of my favorite ways to wear a dress is with booties since it’s comfortable and fashionable. I call it the casual, city chic look. The dress provides femininity while the booties help dress it down. It’s a great balance that never fails. The trick is to wear booties that are simple yet fashion-forward and help elongate your legs. I’ve found that pointy-toed booties with a block heel work favorably since they’re trendy, go with everything (I seriously wear these boots with everything), and you can walk for miles in them. So I’m sharing 8 booties that you need to own because I guarantee the cost-per-wear will be worth it, and you’ll be thanking yourself the next time you don’t want to wear heels with that dress.
8 fashionable booties that go with everything, including dresses:
- Steve Madden jacklyn bootie: $130
- Anine Bing charlie boots (these have been on my wishlist): $699
- Acne Studios jensen chelsea boots (the best everyday boots, they’re worth the extra $): $560
- 1. State paven pointy-toe bootie: on sale for $69.47 (originally $138.95)
- Dolce Vita mazey studded leather booties: on sale for $144 (originally $180)
- 1.State relle mule: $110
- Dolce Vita dee booties: $150
- Jaggar angular ankle boots: $195
You must be logged in to post a comment.