Wearing Zara blanket scarf from 2014 (old post here and similar etsy scarf for $11), Forever21 waffleknit sweater (selling the one I’m wearing on Poshmark), Levi’s 501 jeans, Tony Bianco booties, and Chloe drew handbag.
There are numerous ways to stay warm like cozying up in a blanket at home or packing on layers if you’re out and about. Although layering is a great way to stay warm, I’m not a huge fan of it because you can only put on so many layers before you start to feel immobile. Then I discovered the blanket scarf. A blanket scarf is exactly what it sounds like, a scarf that’s big enough to be a blanket and usually shaped as a huge square or a wide rectangle. My favorite way to wear a blanket scarf is to fold it diagonally in half (so it’s like a triangle) then to loop it around my neck. It’s one of the best winter accessories and a great way to stay warm while having the freedom to wear it however you like. You can also unfold the scarf and drape it over your shoulders like a pashmina to keep your shoulders warm. The ways to wear it are endless and it’s one of my favorite and most fashionable ways to stay warm during fall and winter. Check out 6 super stylish blanket scarves below!
6 Stylish Blanket Scarves to Keep You Warm:
- Rag & Bone mixed check scarf: on sale for $206 (originally $295)
- Urban Outfitters cozy plaid blanket scarf: on sale for $29 (originally $34)
- Urban Outfitters southwestern woven blanket scarf: $34
- Free People Jaden ribbed fringe blanket scarf: $48 and comes in various colors
- Asos design lambswool oversized scarf: $51
- Loft plaid blanket scarf: $44.50
You must be logged in to post a comment.