Wearing Keepsake the Label exhale gown, Givenchy drop earrings, Burberry clutch and Zara heels.
Ever wonder what to wear to a black tie wedding or event? I’m at that age where all my friends are getting married (I have 5 weddings this year) and recently attended a wedding at Montalvo Arts Center in Saratoga. The dress code was black tie optional and since it’s always better to be overdressed than underdressed I decided to wear a black floor-length gown. When shopping for the perfect wedding guest dress I had a few criteria’s in mind, it had to be black, long, comfortable to wear in the heat and fashion-forward. I came across several dresses that fit the criteria and lucky for you decided to share them all here! If you have a formal occasion coming up, here are some curated black dresses picked by yours truly!
8 Black Gowns Perfect for a Black Tie Wedding or Event:
- Likely Sunset Gown: $398
- Halston Heritage V Neck Gown with Contrast Sash: on sale for $332 (originally $475)
- Likely Darrah Gown: on sale for $155 (originally $378)
- X BY NBD Blanka Gown: on sale for $275 (originally $458)
- Fame and Partners the Midheaven Dress: $229
- XSCAPE Lace Neck Halter Gown (also comes in petite): on sale for $147 (originally $228)
- Dress the Population Sidney 3D Lace Gown: $308
- Eliza J Chiffon Ruffle Gown: $158
You must be logged in to post a comment.