Wearing Hidden Jeans high-rise cropped flare jeans (similar here & here), Topshop turtleneck, Balenciaga sunglasses, Gucci boston handbag and Chanel slingback heels.
One of denim’s biggest trends this year are cropped flare jeans with a raw hem. If you’re petite or on the shorter side like me, this trend is a huge plus since it requires no alterations. Although the jeans are supposed to hit your mid-calf, as long as they hit above your ankles it should be good. These jeans barely hit above my ankles so I wore them with heels to help create extra length. Sandals would also work. Since this denim is a must-have summer trend (all the bloggers have been rockin’ this look), I highly recommend trying it out. Below are 5 of my favorite cropped flare jeans with a raw hem that’ll make your jeans stand out from the crowd.
5 Cropped Flare Jeans with a Raw Hem for Under $100
- Asos rigid egerton cropped flare jeans in white: $51
- Asos petite egerton rigid cropped flare jeans in vintage mid-wash: $51
- Topshop moto dree cropped jeans in mid-blue: $75
- Free People rita cropped flare jeans in blue: $98
- Michael Kors cropped flared jeans in white: on sale for $55 (originally $110)
You must be logged in to post a comment.