Since it seems like we’re going to be stuck at home indefinitely, I’ve started stocking up on loungewear. I’ve always loved monochrome looks because of how clean, simple, and fashion-forward it is, so it’s no surprise that matching sets are a rising trend in loungewear. Everything from the fuzzy bralette, comfy shorts/pants, paired with a chunky sweater is a vibe that’s here to stay. I’m now waiting for sets to start incorporating socks into the mix! Here are some of my favorite matching loungewear sets.
THE CUTEST MATCHING LOUNGEWEAR SETS TO GET NOW:
- Princess Polly Nyla set: it’s the one I’m wearing and also comes in beige. Priced affordably at $85. The sweater is also super cute, even worn alone. The only con is that the material is quite itchy.
- For Love & Lemons X Victoria’s Secret Fiona bralette and matching sleep shorts: the perfect set to feel sexy and cozy all in one, plus it looks incredibly soft.
- X Revolve Callahan cardigan set: the set that gives a whole new cool meaning to the grandpa sweater. Also comes in nude and burgundy.
- Princess Polly Kye set in grey: the epitome of an athleisure loungewear set. It’s made of 65% cotton making it comfy and breathable.
- Zara knit arm warmer sweater and matching tube knit top: unfortunately sold out in size small, but that won’t stop me from constantly checking Zara to see if it restocks. I love the chunky sweater.
- Aritzia Wilfred sicily cardigan and matching bustier sweater tank: more on the luxe side since it’s 10% wool and 5% cashmere, plus the price tag is up there, ($98 for the cardigan and $68 for the tank) but a more conservative approach that you can even wear to work. I particularly love the sweater bustier.