Wearing Free People over the knee boots (similar here), Zara button-down top and Levi’s denim shirts.
Over the knee boots are an absolute fall must-have and the great thing about them is that they’re functional just as much as they are fashionable. Ok, so you might be wondering how exactly are those sexy thigh high boots functional? Well, let me give you some reasons.
- Warmth with length: they provide you with additional warmth (especially if you pair them with thigh-high socks) and best yet elongate your figure.
- Tuck away strategy: Ever have a pair of jeans that fit your waist well but happen to be too short, long or just ugly on the bottom? Over the knee boots are the perfect way to wear and disguise them since you tuck it all away.
- Versatile: They’re suitable for casual, semi-formal, and even formal wear. Just make sure you wear the appropriate clothing attire to match. Oversized sweaters, skirts, and jeans with a casual top are some of my favorite ways to pair them.
- Protection: like any pair of boots, they protect your feet from the rain and cold.
- Comfort: so this can be a hit or miss, but every pair of over the knee boots I’ve owned has surprisingly been more comfortable than they appear to be. One thing for sure is that they’re a lot more comfortable than heels.
If you’ve been eyeing some over the knee boots and wondering if they’re worth it, well… they’re worth it. So knock yourself out with some over the knees!