Wearing Free People over the knee boots (similar Missguided one here), Forever 21 sweater (similar here), Beltaine skirt, Gucci small padlock handbag and Timex metropolitan watch.
One trend I love wearing during the fall and winter is anything made of suede. It has a soft, velvety look, feels soft against your skin, and traps in body warmth since the material is non-breathable. It’s also a trend that never goes out of style. I have a decent amount of suede clothing articles and recently added this suede skirt to my collection. The lace-up front detail and the fact that it’s made of suede won me over. Suede skirts are also perfect to wear with over-the-knee boots during winter, and with sandals during summer making it a great year-round piece. Do you own any suede skirts? If you don’t you should grab one and if you do, maybe you’ll add another one to your wardrobe. Lucky for you, I curated 5 of my favorite suede skirts out in stores and most of them are on sale! Better grab them quick.
- Beltaine suede skirt: on sale for $100.80 (originally $168)
- Pretty Little Thing suede button skirt: on sale for $15 (originally $25)
- Tillys Ivy & Main suede scallop skirt in black: on sale for $20 (originally $25)
- H&M short suede skirt in pink and black: $70
- Lucky Brand suede skirt: on sale for $99 (originally $249)
You must be logged in to post a comment.