There’s nothing I love wearing more than a simple, trendy camisole top when it’s sunny outside. It has an effortless vibe, matches everything (jeans, shorts, and skirts), and is very flattering on. V-neck camisoles are my favorite because of the feminine cut that accentuates your chest and v-necks look good on everyone. I own a ridiculous amount of v-neck camisole tops, maybe 15? but I seriously wear them all. Camisoles are also perfect for traveling since they pack up super small and can be worn as a bottom layer or alone. I never travel without one. Here are some trendy camisoles that I’m absolutely loving right now. Also, if you like mine, I’m selling it on Poshmark since it’s too big on me (size small, you can’t tell but I had it clipped in the back).
6 trendy and classic camisoles you need this summer:
- Topshop ring camisole top (comes in several colors but I’m loving this yellow one): $35
- Cami NYC the charlie camisole (comes in several colors but the white or black is a classic for the price): $160
- Lovers + Friends laguna top: $118
- Cami NYC the racer charmeuse cami top (comes in several colors): $154
- Superdown bella mesh cami top (such a good price and even has size xxs): $53
- Superdown chain cami (the chain straps and open-back is goals, also comes in black): $44