I’ve been loving embroidery details on clothes because of the fun, bohemian vibe they give off. It’s also a great way to add a pop of color to a clothing article in a subtle way. I purchased this Zara dress for a Palms Spring trip and was thrilled with how comfortable it was and how perfectly it blended with the scenery. I loved everything about the dress from the way it moved, the ruffles, how flowy it was, and of course the embroidered details. It reminded me of a more affordable version of a Zimmermann dress. If you want to stay on trend this summer, own a flowy dress with embroidery details on it. I can’t wait to wear this dress again and found other ones below that I think you’d love. These dresses are great for summertime events such as weddings, bridal showers, trips to warm places, nice dinners, and even picnics!
Top 5 Flowy Dresses with Embroidery Details:
- Make Me Chic embroidered mesh ruffle sleeve smock dress: $24
- Forever21 embroidered tulle maxi dress: $58
- Free People embroidered fable dress: $168
- Cleobella amery maxi dress: $198
- For Love & Lemons matador tulle dress: $356