Wearing Keepsake dress and Alexandre Birman clarita heels.
Ruffles are a great way to add a feminine and romantic touch to an outfit. It’s also universally flattering and there are a ton of great ways to incorporate ruffles into your wardrobe making it an easy trend to adopt. I’ve been especially loving the cascading ruffle trend this year, a look prominently featured across many designers in their 2018 runways including Alexander McQueen, Tadashi Shoji, and Zimmerman (one of my favorite dress brands). The great thing about ruffles too is since it’s composed of multiple layers, it’s easy to hide behind. I’ll sometimes strategically wear ruffles when I know I’m going to an event where I’ll be eating a lot. I wore this specific outfit to a wedding in Monterey and yes, I got bloated from eating all day but did not look bloated. Thank you ruffles! This is seriously a trend worth owning and to make it easy I curated a collection of my favorite ruffle pieces out there perfect for all occasions including the pool! Let me know what you think of this trend.
8 Cascading Ruffle Trends to Try Now
- Moon River cross ruffle blouse in white: $70
- X by NBD cherry pie top: $158
- Cami NYC ruffle charlie cami: $168
- Rebecca Minkoff gracie sweater in grey or pink: $88
- Keepsake only love dress in black: $195
- Rebecca Minkoff jessica dress: $228
- Eberjey so solid grayson bikini top in black, white or pink: $92
- Allihop ruffled one-shoulder bikini top: $68
You must be logged in to post a comment.