|Levi’s 501 selvedge skinny jeans in summer dune (also available here), Levi’s boyfriend denim trucker jacket, SincerelyJules oh darling tee, Kenneth Cole kam sneakers, Gucci belt|
A classic pair of blue jeans is one clothing article that is always worth the investment. Mom jeans, in particular, have been in style which is jeans with a destroyed or vintage color wash, higher-waisted and that fit loose around the crotch and legs. I’ve been loving Levi’s lately and got myself a pair of 501 selvedge skinny jeans in summer dune and love how they fit and look. I consider my 501 skinny jeans a more stylish version of “mom jeans”. They’re 100% cotton so have no stretch, but the fit and quality make them comfortable to wear and it helps that they’re not body-hugging either. I’ve been living in these mom jeans that pair well with anything casual especially basic tees. Ladies, it’s time to ditch the boyfriend jeans and get yourself a pair of mom jeans. Below are some of my favorite finds.
- PacSun Favorite Blue Ripped Mom Jeans $60
- Zara mid-rise vintage jeans $70
- Levi’s wedgie fit jeans in desert delta (also here) $98
- Levi’s 501 selvedge skinny jeans in summer dune $148
- Agolde high-rise cropped jeans (great for shorter people, like myself!) $148