I don’t know if it’s because I live in San Francisco where it’s always somewhat cold, but my sweater collection just keeps growing. The best thing about sweaters is that they’re practical and timeless and often last years. Thus, they’re often a purchase that’s worth the ROI (return on investment). Here are a few of my favorites that I’m eyeing.
1. Line & Dot jasper fringe cable knit sweater: $112. I love the fringe detail and where the sweater hits the hips. It’s the perfect sweater length that’s cropped but doesn’t show tummy.
2. Tularosa halcyon cardigan: $158. A versatile sweater that doubles as a cardigan in a nice brown color.
3. IRO Juny pullover sweater: $325. I love the lace on this sweater. It’s the perfect sweater thats sexy, modern and chic.
4. Anine Bing tiger sweater: $169. Will probably be the edgiest and comfiest sweater you own with an effortless distressed vibe.
5. 1. State cross neck cold shoulder sweater: $89. A trendy sweater with an interesting neckline that’s simple enough to wear anywhere.
6. LoveStitch Serena mock neck sweater: $80. The sweater I’m wearing except in a light taupe color. Most people voted on my IGstory that they liked this color better so I’m wondering if I should get it too.
You must be logged in to post a comment.