I have been obsessed with turtlenecks this season and am tempted to buy more in various colors. Turtlenecks are a great staple piece for fall/winter since they keep you warm and the variety of turtlenecks are endless. For example, who would have thought of designing a turtleneck with a scalloped trim? The best part about turtlenecks is that they’re effortless to wear, make you look slim (especially black turtlenecks), and are great layering pieces. They also never go out of style. Although I just got this turtleneck this year, I can imagine myself wearing it 5 and even 10 years later. Below are 6 of my favorite turtleneck pieces that are as fashionable as they are timeless.
6 Timeless yet Fashionable Turtlenecks:
- W Cashmere perfect turtleneck sweater: $158 (comes in several colors)
- Club Monaco margee cashmere sweater: $295
- Splendid 1×1 turtleneck: on sale for $35 (originally $58)
- Tularosa ivy turtleneck sweater: $128
- ASTR the Label sepulveda sweater: $98
- AERIE oversized chenille turtleneck: on sale for $30 (originally $60 and comes in several colors)