Shacket’s have been blowing up this season and I recently did a major haul where I purchased 6 shackets (I only kept 2 though). A “shacket” is an oversized button-down (typically a flannel) that’s thicker and can be worn as a shirt or jacket. What makes shacket’s so great is that they are perfect layering, appropriate for all seasons, and very stylish and comfortable on. Plus, they have pockets! I think 2020 has made us all accustomed to wearing loungewear, and shacket’s are the closest thing to a non-loungewear item that gives off a cozy, blanket feel. Below are some of the best shacket’s available online in various colors for every style:
10 BEST SHACKETS TO BUY IN 2020:
- Zara wool blend shacket in taupe/pink: the is the one I’m wearing. I love the fit (I’m wearing a S) and colors, but be warned it’s pretty itchy.
- Aritzia Wilfred free ganna shacket in taupe/mocha: a more structured and luxe version of the shacket. Also available in black/gray.
- Zara wool blend plaid shacket in maroon/black: this is the other Zara Shacket I kept and that I love more. The fit is very oversized (I got XS/S) and the material is VERY thick and warm, plus it’s not itchy.
- Marks & Spencers textured shacket in blue: A great version of a monochrome shacket, also available in taupe
- BB Dakota eldridge shacket in green/black: sold out on Revolve but it’s available on Shopbop still in all sizes.
- BB Dakota finola shacket in gray/white: love the pale neutral tones and the minimal feel. This is also sold out on Revolve but there’s a few sizes left on Anthropologie.
- Saylor layton shacket in white/gray: love the mix of light colors on this one, I would size up on this to make it more oversized.
- Blank NYC flannel shacket in taupe/black: great mix of classic neutral colors for an effortless street chic vibe
- Aqua shacket in blue/pink: a more fun take on the shacket trend with brighter colors.
- BDG Leah shacket in black/white: a modern black and white shacket to match everything/anything all year round